Solar Power Installations
Total Solar & Electrical provides you with the one-stop shop for your solar power installation;
- Design & plan
- Install & connect
- Commission & activate
Sales and servicing of solar power installations cover both domestic and commercial premises, large and small.
You have plenty of choice for a solar installer – I aim to provide a quality installation and design with ongoing support and advice for your system, to reduce your energy bills with a quality product that will stand the test of time.
With over 15 years of electrical experience and a 10-year Workmanship Warranty, you can be confident in your choice of Total Solar & Electrical.
At Total Solar & Electrical, we want to get this right for you, so we won’t be quoting over the phone or guessing at what’s needed to suit your needs. It is essential to undertake a site survey and find out a bit about your situation, your lifestyle, your electricity usage patterns. The first thing to do is get in touch with us – call Dom on 0448 332 641 during working hours (Mon-Fri) or simply fill in the quick online enquiry below.
New Solar Installs
Installing a new solar power plant requires the following steps;
– Site assessment
– Design system around the customers usage/itemize components
– Complete the solar pre-approval
– Order equipment
– Complete the installation
– Commission system/set-up online monitoring
– Hand system over and give the customer a test drive
– Book the electrical inspection
– Submit the grid connect application
– Notify energy provider
– Completion of solar installation
- String inverters – Fronius, SolarEdge, SMA
- Micro-inverters – Enphase
- Solar power panels – LG, Sunpower, Q-cells, REC, Flex, Trina, Longi,
- Batteries – LG Chem, Sonnen, BYD, Enphase, Pylontech
Solar Power Servicing
Solar Battery Installation
Solar Power Upgrades
From replacing a single faulty or damaged panel, to completely removing the entire existing system, and replacing with all-new or simply
Get a tailored estimate